Adams is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, and ITAR registered manufacturer of standard and custom magnets to support OEMs and fastener suppliers. Stock solutions include sandwich magnets, round bases & channel assemblies.
Advantages of Adams’ Magnetic Fasteners:
- Strong enough to provide up to 787 pounds (357 kg) of pull force under ideal conditions, or as little as a few ounces and anything in between.
- Easily removed or relocated as needed.
- Constructed of permanent magnets that will always retain their pull force.
- Can be used in re-usable or permanent applications.
Adams can provide custom magnetic fastening assemblies using all grades of steel, stainless steel, brass, silicon bronze, nickel alloys, as well as non-ferrous and exotic metals. Our machining capabilities include milling, drilling, tapping, flattening, turning, slotting, bending & notching.
Magnet Holding Strength Comparison Chart
|1-10 Pounds||10-50 Pounds||50 Pounds & Up|
Advantages of working with Adams:
- Over 70 years of engineering experience across many industries
- Thousands of product offerings
- Millions of magnets in stock
- Industry-leading customer service
- Testing and analysis of magnet materials
- Magnetic circuit analysis (FEA, APQP, and more)
- Fabrication capabilities in the US
- Meets ITAR registration by the DDTC
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Blanket orders and other stocking agreements
- Quick sample turnaround
- Custom packaging
- Lot control
- Flexible Magnets
- Samarium Cobalt
- Stock or Custom Magnet Assemblies
Military and Defense Considerations:
Adams Magnetic Products has the knowledge, understanding, and systems to fully comply with the Arms Export Control Act (AECA) and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). We are your partner in fabricating magnets and magnetic products for the defense and military industries. As an ITAR registered supplier, you can rest assured your data, and confidential information is safe with us. We are also your source for Defense Acquisition Regulations System (DFARS) compliant materials. Let our technical staff assist you in obtaining the right materials for your DoD needs.