Adams offers neodymium magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These neodymium iron boron magnets are widely used for motor, sensor and holding applications.
• Neodymium magnets are the most powerful commercially produced magnets.
• Neodymium magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• Adams Neodymium ring magnets are magnetized through the thickness.
• Uncoated neodymium magnets may corrode in humid conditions.
• Operating temperatures vary among material grades. For a comparison of neodymium material grades, please visit our chart of material properties.
Dimensions are listed in inches. Additional sizes, plating options, and grade choices are also available upon request and may be on hand from stock. Contact us at 800-763-4795 if you don't see what you're looking for in this brief listing.
Neodymium magnets are often assembled into products using strong adhesives such as Loctite 325. Make sure that all contact surfaces are clean and dry prior to bonding.
Please use caution when handling magnetized neodymium magnets, their exceptional magnetic force may cause them to attract to metal (or to each other) so strongly that fingers in their path could prove painful.