Machine Operator 2 / Production / 1st shift: 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday, plus overtime as needed.
Are you looking for a positive, family-friendly, and safety-focused work culture? If so, you are in the right place! Adams Magnetic Products has been designing and manufacturing custom magnetic products since 1950.
- Starting pay is $17 per hour, depending on experience
- $500 sign-on bonus will be paid out after 90 days of employment
- Background check is required
Adams Magnetic Products has an excellent benefits package that includes the following;
- 80 hours of paid time off in your 1st year and you earn hours every biweekly payroll.
- 14 paid holidays per year, eligible at 45 days of employment.
After the first of the month following 60 days of employment you would receive the following;
- Medical and Dental insurance with a generous company-paid portion
- 401k Retirement Plan with generous match, Adams will match 50% of your contributions up to 6% of your annual salary.
Company-paid benefits include; $30k Basic Life and AD&D and Critical Illness Insurance and Employee Assistance Program and Short Term Disability.
Primary duties include safely performing a wide range of tasks that include setting up and operating machines used in the production of flexible magnetic strip and sheet products, per customer requirements and according to work order instructions.
- Are you able to set up and operate punch presses, material slitters, die cutters, and laminators? Machines also include sheeters, magnetizers, PC computer, label printers, panels, and miter saws.
- Do you have experience with calipers, power tools, forklifts, and manual pallet jacks?
- Do you have the ability to work from work instructions, routers, blueprints, and communicate any issues?
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull, up to and including 75 pounds.
- Ability to walk, stand and reach with hands and arms, frequently.
- Must be dependable and reliable, fluent in English, a quick learner, eager and outgoing.
COVID-19 considerations: We care about our employees and we are taking multiple precautions regarding COVID.
Adams Magnetic Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.