Adams offers Samarium Cobalt magnets in square and rectangular blocks. These powerful magnets rare earth magnets are commonly used in high performance motors, magnetic couplings and magnetic separators. Samarium Cobalt magnets are brittle magnets and are prone to cracking and chipping. Samarium magnets can be used for high temperature applications where neodymium will not work.
• Samarium cobalt magnets are hard and brittle and may chip or break if dropped.
• They have high magnetic properties
• Samarium cobalt magnets offer good thermal stability
• Samarium cobalt magnets are resistant to corrosion
• Samarium cobalt magnets resistant to demagnetization
To make ordering your Samarium Cobalt block magnets easier, just find the right size on the chart below, and note the Item #. Then contact us to place your order. Dimensions are listed in inches. Additional sizes, plating options and grade choices are also available upon request and may be on hand from stock.
Contact us at 800-763-4795 if you don't see what you're looking for in this brief listing.