Adams Magnetic Products Co. Participation Guidelines
About the Adams Everything Magnetic Blog
The world of magnets is a fast-moving and exciting industry with so much great technology and so many great stories that we decided to create this blog as a place to share them. From cool new technology, innovation, employee experiences and customer successes, this is the place you will find it. Putting all of this into the blog format allows us to keep you up to date as new things happen, while allowing you to subscribe using our RSS feeds.
Our bloggers are employees of Adams Magnetic Products Co. with a wealth of knowledge of our industry and a keen understanding of the challenges facing both our customers and the industry at large.
Participating in the Adams’ Everything Magnetic Blog
Our readers are another big part of the blog. We encourage your feedback and comments on our blog posts. We sincerely want your reaction to the thoughts, news and images presented here. And as much as we want to hear your commentary, ideas, and questions, there are some necessary guidelines, based on the idea that public Internet discussion should be founded in civility and common sense.
That said, here are a few simple rules that will help us all get by:
1. This is not a place for off-topic, offensive or inappropriate comments, and we will be vigilant in removing them.
2. Anything involving personal attacks, hate speech, bigotry, or seven dirty words, in the comments is cause for removing your comment and banning you from participating on this blog.
3. While inappropriate comments will be filtered out, we allow and highly encourage opposing viewpoints and diverse, multi-sided commentary.
4. E-mail comments and questions submitted to Adams via this blog are fair game for discussion on the blog. If you’d rather we not discuss your particular e-mail in the blog, just say so.
5. Inquiries that are unrelated to this blog — such as warranty or customer service questions — will be redirected to an appropriate resource. The Adams blog is not the place for those issues, but we will be happy to help you through the proper channels.
Thank you for your participation! Please leave comments and we will try our best to respond back to you as soon as we can. We want to know what you think.